Friday, June 17, 2011

Entry #10: "The cries of the earth" 6/17/2011

Why are these creatures so inconsiderate!?
Why is there trash in my home!?
Why are my children dieing and being cut down!?
Why are some of my pets endangered and others killed!?
Why do they continuously pour poisonous chemicals into me!?
Why I'm not appreciated!?
Why do I feel disrespected!?
Why is my home being over heated!?
Why is my water being polluted and contaminated!?
Why do those creatures take advantage of me!?
Why are they so selfish!?
Why I'm not being taken care of!?
Why do I awake up with an headache everyday!?
Why do I feel left out!?
Why can't they see my ways!?
Why is my air being polluted everyday!?
Why I'm being miss treated!?
Why do I feel so sick!?
Why is my soil being eroded and poisoned!?
Why is my temperature constantly changing!?
Why can't we both just get along!?
Why can't these creatures just live a green life!?
Why, Why, Why!?

No comments:

Post a Comment